EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
We currently have a need for a Facilities Coordinator to coordinate facilities maintenance services at our Customer Solutions Center in Phoenix, AZ.
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Under general supervision, wholly responsible for all aspects that pertain to your designated customer account/s. Conduct telephonic and electronic follow up and closing functions for open work orders on dedicated National/Supplier Management Accounts in order to meet the contractual obligations of each client. Intent is to ensure work orders are completed on time. This position will also involve handling daily customer communications which includes but is not limited to keeping customers informed of work being performed at their location, providing updates to customers, and handling escalations. This position is the main point of contact for designated customers. Handle all AP, billing and service provider escalations/issues for designated customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs administration support including; ordering, vendor management, scheduling, reporting, Purchase Order coordination and any other such task assigned by supervisors.
- Provide administrative, technical direction, and supervision to subcontracts in completing work assignments.
- Interface with all departments to ensure all equipment is operating properly and that there is no disruption of service.
- Respond to request for maintenance and repair of facilities to include: Heat ventilation & Air Conditioning, Security Components, IT equipment, emergency situations affecting the facilities, Etc.
- Maintains sufficient records, files, controls, and procedures to ensure management and work production.
- Maintain a strong safety program within EFS Guidelines.
- Maintain effective communications with employees, management, contractors, customers.
- The coordinator will participate in budget/forecast (monthly actual performance) development while identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities across all functions.
- Conducts daily/weekly reporting on open work orders for supervisor review.
- Keeps accurate files of all office related issues, ensuring files are up to date and complete.
- Communicate with supervisor on the work performed and preventive maintenance.
- Will attend weekly staff meeting and safety training
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in facilities maintenance, property management or customer service role required.
- Experience in managing service delivery for trades labor such as Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, or Roofing preferred.
- Bi-lingual English-Spanish preferred.
- Advanced proficiency MS Windows Applications, including MS Excel and Word.
- Must be able to Type min 50 wpm and have good writing skills.
- Professional and friendly demeanor, willing to go above and beyond to accomplish the mission.
- Ability to work under pressure and constantly make correct decisions with limited input, and determine when to escalate issues to the Facilities Manager/Supervisor or Account Manager
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with all functions of the Operations Staff and Call Center Operations team to carry out the objectives of the program
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Ability to maintain a courteous, professional demeanor at all times
- Convey confidence in providing and receiving pertinent information
- Must be punctual, reliable and caring about their work ethic
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled