Foreman Commercial RoofingThe Foreman position is responsible for running crews on commercial roofing jobs
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Removal and installation of all types of roof systems.
- Installation of low sloped roof systems including TPO, BUR, modified bitumen, and EPDM.
- Roof maintenance and repairs.
- Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.
- Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
- Manage commercial roofing crew, includes completing required paperwork, attending meetings as necessary, assist in training of crew members as needed
- 3+ years of experience leading commercial roofing crews
- A valid driver's license, and a clean driving record.
- Experience with all types of commercial roofing systems, including built-up asphalt, is ideal.
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to work at varying heights and all weather
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.