$20 to $22 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Arcadia Management Group, Inc.
Property ♦ Managed
At Arcadia Management Group, Inc. we strategically build the value of commercial property, and our team members make this possible. We strive to find the perfect balance of fun and professionalism as we grow throughout the country. Our organization is expanding, and you might be just the person we are looking for! We are presently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in. This position will work at multiple commercial sites across I-10 corridor which includes Ahwatukee, South Phoenix, Laveen, Tolleson, Avondale, and Buckeye.
The Maintenance Technician will respond to work orders at various commercial office buildings across the South Phoenix, Laveen, Tolleson, Avondale, and Buckeyes areas. They will also work closely with Property Managers to maintain the operational function of multiple commercial buildings. This position will have a deep understanding of maintenance, commercial properties, and the carry skillset necessary to maintain them.
- Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventative maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment, and grounds
- Monitors building system operations and performance
- Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating, and cooling
- Accurately performs various preventative maintenance functions while complying with all applicable codes and regulations
- Monitors and inspects, including but not limited to, building systems, fire alarms systems, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, lighting, landscape, and all aspects of the property the company is responsible to maintain
- Reviews assigned work orders, and estimates time and materials needed to complete
- Where applicable, maintains the interior lighting, including element and ballast repairs or replacements
- Performs welding, carpentry and locksmith tasks as needed
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of four years of related experience
- Cooling tower maintenance experience
- Additional training in one or more of the following: drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
At AMG we take pride in maximizing the value of our client’s real estate. We are responsive, thorough problem solvers and we treat others as they want to be treated. We are a technology focused organization. Our teams are adaptable and receptive to change that improves operating efficiencies. We are a team oriented and customer service driven organization.
- Medical/dental/vision plan options
- Short- and long-term disability plans (paid for by AMG)
- Employee life insurance policy (paid for by AMG)
- Accrued paid-time-off
- 401(k) with company match
- Major holidays observed
Arcadia Management Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arcadia Management Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please visit our website at www.arcadiamgmt.com for more information.
About Arcadia Management Group:
Arcadia Management Group is a third-party, fee-based, commercial property management company. Founded in 1986 by Peggy Burgess to concentrate on bringing quality commercial property management to the Southwest. We began with one retail property of less than 20,000 square feet, and now manage over 40 million square feet! From day one we have worked to introduce innovative technologies that help deliver operating efficiencies.